Ask Not for Whom the Bell Tolls

Well, time is indeed running on.  The move from Hordes of the Things to The Rules with No Name is just around the corner.  And I'm delighted to say that everything appears to be on track.  The Hexon boards I needed to base have been done.  The drinking troughs have been finished and the water has been varnished to give it a reflective sheen.  Don't believe me?  Have a look!

See?  Even the coffins are done! And yes, the super glue tubes you can see in the photo are from a pack of eight for £1 from Poundland funnily enough.  Now, I wouldn't recommend using these for gluing your nice shiny figures together.  They are notoriously unreliable when it comes to trying to apply the glue.  One minute there's nothing coming out, the next you have heaps.  Ironically though, there has been no trouble when gluing my scenery together.  Don't ask me why.

The Undertaker's has been finished.  I'd post a photo but it's packed away in the loft, so you'll have to take this one on trust!

In fact, all I need to do is paint my two wagons.  And it might be nice to make up the Sarissa Precision Stagecoach as well.  I sense a blog on that one coming soon!



Comments